Saturday, August 16, 2014

3. Aveeno wins


A life saver, I dare say. 


Let's start by saying that I have a deep love affair going on with Aveeno. Whether its their body cream, cleansers or tinted moisturizer, they are simply amazing. As someone who likes trying new products, I tend to switch up things a lot but in case of trouble (reactions=pimples, sigh), I always go back to their moisturizing face creams. For the past 2 months, I've been using their "Fresh Essentials nourishing moisturizer SPF 30" also known as my saviour. 

There is not much that can be said besides how fantastic it is. I have trouble when it comes to moisturizers since majority of them tend to break me out. This wonder has kept pimples at bay, it makes my skin look smooth, hydrated and it protects it. I simply love it.


Have you ever tried this moisturizer ? 
If not, which ones do you prefer ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment