Wednesday, August 20, 2014

4. Pixi Waterproof Makeup Remover


I'm lovin' it.
I really love to use waterproof mascara. The thing is, I really struggle to remove it after but Pixi happened. I got this little beauty at Target and it was on sale which made it a reasonable reason to spend more money on things I thought I did not need but ended up loving and that equation equals happiness. 

The Pixi Waterproof Makeup Remover is meant to be used with cotton pads, it doesn't leave any greasy feeling afterwards and kind of hydrates the eye area while cleaning off any trace of mascara and eye shadow. I love how it doesn't irritate my eyes and it feels good when putting the cotton pad on the eye, if you get what I mean. This product deserves more recognition and I will without doubt try more Pixi products in the near future. For those who can get it, it is worth the purchase.


What's your favorite eye makeup remover ? 
Have you tried any Pixi products before ?


No comments:

Post a Comment