Sunday, September 28, 2014

16. Les Empties


It had to happen eventually.



I don't know about you but I like empties posts/videos. It feels like you actually get an actual review of the product, the final thought about it because lets face it, you can love/hate a product when you first try it but in the end a love or hate relationship develops.

Let's start this with the body shop Tea Tree Oil that I previously talked about in this post. Same opinion as before, I really love this product, I will re-purchase it and it works wonders for treating pimple problems.

Next are the bases, my great Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation is now finished, it lasted me for more than a year which is absolutely great considering the price and the quality of it. I will definitely get a new one especially since I mostly used this for Spring and last Fall/Winter for a more light/medium coverage. Another one that I've had for more than a year now is Aveeno's Tinted Moisturizer with vitamin C. I do like this, it is incredibly moisturizing and it has SPF 30 which is great for the skin. I mostly use this when I'm more tan or want a little bit of color to my dull skin. It is light/medium coverage and I recommend this for those who don't like the feel of foundation on their lovely face. For concealer I have the Maybelline Fit Me which is simply amazing, I've talked about it in this post and for a drugstore product this works great.

I love mascara and I'm pretty sure you do too. As much as I love the Benefit They're Real, I will not spend that much on one that will end up drying up less than a month and half after I purchased it (even though it is totally worth it). I like the drugstore mascaras, I think they are great and if you find one you love, it will be a happily ever after kind of thing. I have the L'Oréal Lash Out Butterfly, L'Oréal Voluminous Million Lashes, the Voluminous Power 24h and the Physicians's Formula Organic Wear. L'Oréal is a great brand when it comes to mascaras and I recommend those three for those who love volume and length. As for the PF Organic Wear, nope. I like the idea of buying something organic but this is not worth it for those who want awesome lashes. It looks nice with two coats but throughout the day it will look as if you did not apply anything.

A great product that has been used up is Avon's Advance Techniques 360 Nourish Moroccan Argan Oil leave-in treatmet. What a mouthful. I do like this, it helps control the frizziness and it adds a nice shine to my hair. Its a yes from moi.

Lastly is a perfume that I am not ashamed to show to you people. It is the Our Moment by One Direction and it does smell nice ok. Now onto quoting Sephora "Notes: Pink Gratefruit, Wild Berries, Red Currant, Jasmine, Freesia, Frangipani, Musk, Sheer Woods, White Patchouli. Style: Oriental, Vanillic, Fruity." I'm not an expert on perfume but this just smells really nice and was a good perfume for last Spring/beginning of Summer although I feel like it doesn't last as much as other perfumes I've used before. I was also pressured into buying this but its okay, I won't buy another bottle but I did like using this.


I hope you enjoyed reading this and in the hopes of more empties and less regrets.










No comments:

Post a Comment