Sunday, March 29, 2015

41. Fresh Essentials


Let's keep it fresh;

The amount of times I have praised Aveeno for their amazing skin care range is ridiculous. They simply get the concept of moisturizing (face and body) and not being expensive for very needed products.

I've used the daily moisturizer before and even have a review about right here. It helps with dry skin during cold months and even right now that the weather is getting warmer, it is a nice moisturizer to have for the transition of Winter/Spring since it feels very lightweight, sinks in quite fast and it has sunscreen which is always great. As for the night cream, it is deeply nourishing and helps keep the dullness away. I find it very hydrating and it definitely works for those dry spots or dry skin in general. Last but not least, the daily exfoliating scrub is very gentle and suitable for sensitive skin. Although it could be used on a daily basis, I don't recommend it since scrubs can still be a bit harsh if used a lot but a few times a week is enough to help remove dead skin cells and get that gorgeous radiant glow back.

Like I've always mentioned, I like switching around a lot when it comes to skin care but Aveeno is one of those brands I know I can always go back to.


Would you try any of these products ?














12 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this brand but sounds really worth a try! I love finding new skincare brands that you can trust :) x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´ve never tried this products, but a lot of people love it!:)
    M
    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great :) Happy Easter, kisses :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking at Aveeno products in the supermarket for some time now but never actually purchased any, but I think I might now! Great post <3

    www.chontellelouise.blogspot.com.au
    stop by if you like <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I´ve never heard of this product, but seems really interesting! thanks for sharing!!
    have a wonderful week!
    xx


    100% natural & homemade cosmetics => check out my new post here

    ReplyDelete
  6. so great! lovely blog! <3
    Follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never heard of this brand before, but it sounds really nice! I love the packaging, very happy-ish or something like that haha :)

    xo Mel || Sketch & Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  8. This all looks lovely!!! Gorgeous packaging! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Aveeno products but I've neevr tried, these, they sound so nice, I'll definitely have an eye out for them!

    CLOTHING CONSCIOUS// FASHION & LIFESTYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  10. i've always liked their moisturizers but i haven't seen these, might have to go look for them!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  11. This stuff looks great! And on a side note I love the packaging, so cute. xx

    ☾ Liquorice Pearls ☾

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh i love Aveeno, these look really good!

    Shabna xx
    Visit me? scheine.co.uk

    ReplyDelete